Buses may park at the Adler Planetarium Lot (for a designated fee), located just northeast of Soldier Field. Customers must have a pre-purchased parking pass beforehand. On-site pay upon arrival is not available for events. You must have a pre-purchased bus parking pass to be allowed to park a bus at the Adler Planetarium lot.
Campers and recreational vehicles may park at the Adler Planetarium Lot (for a designated fee), located just northeast of Soldier Field. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis on non-event days. Overnight parking is not allowed in the Adler lot or any of the Museum Campus parking lots.
Cars must be parked in marked stalls. Patrons cannot buy or save parking spaces for tailgating or late arriving patrons. Backing into parking stalls is not permitted.
Customers with pre-paid vouchers are required to park in the North Garage, Waldron Deck and South Lot. Cash will NOT be accepted at these parking lot entrances. Pre-paid vouchers can also be purchased for the Burnham Harbor and Adler Planetarium Surface Lots. Please make sure and bring a printed copy of your parking pass with you. The parking pass must be visible when you drive into the stadium so that traffic management can direct you to the correct lot. When arriving into the parking lots, the cashiers will scan and collect your parking passes upon entry into the lot. Customers cannot buy multiple parking spaces for one vehicle for tailgating purposes.
Cash parking is limited and is based on a first come, first served basis at the Alder Planetarium and Burnham Harbor. Cash prices are subject to change without notice.
Hours of Operation & Access
Parking lots open four hours prior to kickoff. All patrons must leave the parking facilities two hours after the conclusion of the game, except on night games or at the discretion of the stadium.
- 31st Street Parking Lot (Shuttle service provided. Cash and online pre-purchase available.)
- McCormick Place Lake Side Center Underground Garage (Cash Only)
- Adler Planetarium Lot – Recreational vehicles, campers, buses and cars (Cash and online pre-purchase available.)
- Burnham Harbor Lot – after boating season (Cash and online pre-purchase available. Cars only, no over-sized vehicles, during Bears’ Games.)
- Soldier Field North Garage (Online pre-purchase only.) 8’ Clearance for standard sized vehicles only.
- Soldier Field South Lot (Online pre-purchase only. No over-sized vehicles or any trailer attachments.)
- Soldier Field Waldron Deck (Online pre-purchase only.)
- For other parking alternatives go to www.chicagobears.com
Oversized trucks, trailers, buses RVs/Campers are only allowed to park in the Adler Planetarium. Stretch limousines with coupons are limited to less than 25’ in the North Garage on a limited basis. No cash will be accepted at parking entrances to the North Garage, Waldron Deck, and South Lot.
In and Out
In and out privileges are not permitted.
Please be attentive to parking postings on city streets. Parking on certain city streets may require a city-issued permit. Areas that may be affected are bounded by west of Lake Shore Drive, Cermak to the south, Clark to the west, and Roosevelt to the north.
The following elements are NOT allowed in enclosed parking garages or open-air lots:
- Tailgating during games, after night games or after any game at McCormick Place lots
- Consumption of alcohol in the Family Friendly lots
- Set-ups or games utilizing sidewalks and/or streets
- Solicitation or distribution of any unauthorized item
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (“Drones”)
- Drinking games
- Advertising banners or displays
- Disorderly conduct
- Grills/open fires are prohibited in enclosed garages and the lower level of Waldron Deck (allowed in open air surface lots)
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Picketing or political campaigning
- Saving parking spaces
- Tents or canopies of any size
- Tethered blimps, balloons, and other oversized inflatables
- Weapons, fireworks
- Heaters are not allowed in ALL of Waldron Deck.
- Propane tanks larger than 19 lbs. are not allowed on campus.
- Overnight parking is not allowed in any of the Museum Campus parking lots.
Restrooms facilities are located in the North Garage (on the 4th floor by the West Elevators), and the Waldron Deck (on the north east corner of the lower Waldron Deck).
offers a free shuttle service two hours before the start of the game and two hours after the end of the game for Lot B and Lot E. The shuttle buses drop off at 18th Street and Lake Shore Drive. There are also 2 ADA shuttle buses that drop off at Gate 14 at Soldier Field. It is about a 5-minute ride but due to excessive crowds following the game, fans taking the shuttle may experience minor delays.
offers a free shuttle service which only operates between Soldier Field and the Millennium Park Garage. Service will begin operating four (4) hours before kick-off and continue until two (2) hours after the end of the game (to and from the lot only). For the drop-off location, you will take the Randolph elevator to level 2.5, Lower Level Randolph.
Tailgating is allowed on all surface lots and on the upper level of the Waldron Deck. Party set-ups and grills that exceed the one designated parking space will either be relocated within the designated area or closed down. Fire pits/open fires are NOT ALLOWED IN ANY LOTS. Propane tanks larger than 19 lbs. are not allowed on campus.
There is no tailgating allowed during the game.
Vehicles parking in the open-air lots and in the garages adjacent to Soldier Field are subject to a security search by authorized personnel.